We all know branding is important. There are popular brands like Apple, Nike, Starbucks, Ford, etc. These are big names. What if you are a new and small business? Yes, you need branding. Branding is not limited to large enterprises with massive budgets.
How Do You Brand a Small Business That Will Be Strong and Uniquely Yours?
Here Are Some Branding Tips:
- Define your brand. What are your business purpose and goals? Describe the story of your business. What have you to offer that is uniquely yours? Establishing yourself as a brand may be time-consuming and challenging, but needs to be done. Because it is complex, you can leverage the expertise of small business branding services.
- Build, engage and grow your community. Small businesses can develop, engage and build your community through online communities. Share relevant content on your different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can build an offline community too.
- Offer great products and services. Your clients need solutions to their problems. Create products and services that can help them solve their issues. Example: when you are in the healthy lifestyle business offer products like healthy food items.
- Have a good name and logo. If you’re starting your brand you must stick to your clients or target customers minds. It should be recognizable. You have to invest and use the expertise of pros like Roosterly for this.
- Find a voice for your company. That unique voice must reflect your brand. Example: Acer: “Empowering Technology”; KFC – “Finger-lickin’ good.”
- Have consistency. You must be consistent to your audience. The message you portray on your site must be the same on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Don’t do lip service and be true to your promise. Example: If you promise quick delivery then deliver it within the promised time. Clients will give positive reviews and refer your service to their friends.
Branding Packages Pricing
Branding is a complex thing, and your new business can leverage the expertise of small business branding services. What services can you get from them and the cost it entails?
The Cost for Branding Differs on the Size of a Business and How Much They Are Willing to Spend:
- New businesses with a small budget typically find low-cost ways to pay for a logo and website.
- General startup and small business re-branding. When you have little money, you will be able to hire an experienced designer but don’t expect any strategies or marketing tips.
- Small business with over a million dollars in revenue. The price is determined by its size and overhead, website size, deliverable s and marketing team experience.
- Mid-size to large businesses. Companies this size requires bigger money budget because their website requires more functionality, a lot of deliverable s and needs intensive marketing strategies compared to start-ups.
Branding for small business is critical. If done the right way it can compete with larger companies. The way you communicate and position your business is crucial. Using pros in the field of small business branding services help you deal with this issues.
It is your take and choice. If you decide to let, your business slowly grows by word of mouth or grow it exponentially using some marketing automation; it’s all up to you.