Venue management software has a very crucial role in the entertainment and hospitality industries and will help sports and convention venues manage private events. People working with this system are responsible for the planning and running of events and group activities. It is better if people utilize venue management software so that they will not have a hard time preparing for an event. Below is a list of the top management software’s used by venue professionals.
Top Venue Management Software
1.) Skedda Bookings
- This is an online booking system for any space such as working space, meeting rooms, studio, halls, courts, and more. This software is mostly used in offices, studios, sports venues, etc. This has helped businesses increase and grow to become more productive. Skedda allows people to track and define all the spaces that are needed. It is free and easy to use, but it will be difficult to see the rooms or space that have been booked already.
2.) iSmart Spaces
- iSmart lets you save time managing your space, venues, and rooms. It is also suitable for anyone who has a space to be booked online. You can do transactions like booking and paying online. The software allows you to search a host of available venues and spaces.
3.) InviteBIG Venue Management software
- This is used in bars and night clubs, amusement parks, concert and music halls, studio and galleries and activity facilities, such as sports. It allows their customers to access bookings in events for 24 hours every day online. They can be accessed through social media and their official website.
- You can keep track of your transactions, payments, bookings, and communications. They have the following features: billing and invoicing, multi-facility, food and beverage management, sales management, and resource bookings. It will let you experience the easy way to book for simple events.
- Priava is a club based management software. This software provides their services to niche markets in the venue and events sector. It has a competitive advantage with a lower lost. They have great systems that are easy to use.
5.) Event Lightning
- This software has an accurate event billing that includes revenue forecasting. It also has accurate management information to help you make a better decision. It is a good recommendation for any event planning by gig based company. They have an excellent customer service as well. It organizes your events.
- This particular software makes organization of events easy. It streamlines the planning process. It can also increase sales and keep your customers satisfied.
7.) Planning Pod
- Planning Pod keeps tabs on all events that are already scheduled for your venue.
8.) Artifax Event
- This software is more designed to fit the needs (specialized needs) of people who manage commercial, community, and cultural events. It streamlines your business processes and making it easier by putting the information at your fingertips. It has sales management, business staff management, multi-facility, profit and loss tracking, contract management, billing and invoicing, and many more features.
9.) Bluize Venue Management
- Bluize controls stock and cash. It has a billing and invoicing and profit and loss tracking.
These are just a few of the many venue management software companies that are out there, and each one offers a great option for your management needs. Ultimately, any of these software’s can help you to increase your productivity and customer satisfaction.